Thursday, August 28, 2008

post-seminar fun

I want to re-extend my invitation to each of you to join in on the post-seminar discussions at the Asheville Pizza and Brewing company on Merrimon Ave. each week after our class. You are welcome to come and ask questions, raise problems, continue in class discussions, or change the subject wildly--whatever you want to do. There is no obligation to eat or drink, but food and alll sorts of beverages are available if you so choose. You might think of it as an informal study session, if that helps. Anyway, while it is not required (of course), it is a great opportunity to speak more casually with one another. It is especially important that you take advantage of these times when our special visitors are working with us! I will be there every week after class. I have room in my car for some people to ride with me. Dr. Hobby will also be able to convey folks. And some of you have cars. It's only 3 blocks away, anyway! I hope to see more of you at these gatherings when you can make it.

No comments: